Sunday, August 10, 2014

Zucchini Bread!

Yes, this bread gets its very own post.
After seeing how well Zucchini grows here, I knew I needed to find a great Zucchini Bread recipe. I figured I’d have to try a few out before finding “the one” but I lucked out with the first recipe I found. This bread is AMAZING! Daniel raved about it and, if you know him, you know that’s not something to take lightly. Even my girls are head over heels for this bread. Honestly, it makes me feel so good to make this bread for my family. I enjoy that it is made from Zucchini we grew ourselves and I love seeing my family enjoy it so much. I cherish seeing the girls run up to me and hearing Charlotte’s little voice painstakingly pronounce “zucchini bread” as they jump up and down asking for some. I love the way it looks in their little hands as they enjoy their little slice of yumminess their momma made for them. 

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of bread Grandma Ardell would make. She would be proud!

    ReplyDelete