Sunday, August 24, 2014

Morning Walk!

The other morning we ventured out early in hopes of exercise before it got too hot. It didn't work, it was only 9 am but still very hot. I find myself getting excited about the upcoming cooler weather but I'm not quite ready either. I still have some summer fun planned.
 The below picture is the only one I got of Morgan because she quickly took off ahead of us on her bike.

 I'm smitten with these girls. They're just so little and precious and my world.
We stopped a couple of times so Charlotte could adjust her baby's blanket.

 We also stopped so the girls could cool off in some sprinklers and enjoy the rainbows. 

Love my time with them. Of course I still have to constantly remind myself to have more patience but I think that's normal. At one point Morgan had taken off and I couldn't see her anymore and of course that's when Charlotte decided she wanted to stop to listen to the birds. I'm yelling for Morgan to come back while trying to get little miss Charlotte to HURRY up! I wasn't successful at either but it all worked out in the end.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bit of reality at the end! So true!
    I love Charlotte's glasses. She looks like some famous A-lister pushing her fancy stroller while the paparazzi take pictures. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Julie! I thought the same exact thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum look at morgans booty! So round looks so great

    ReplyDelete