Friday, August 15, 2014

Farmer's Market!

Our town has a great little farmer's market. We got the chance to go the other night and ended up having an amazing family night!
Morgan studied this statue for a moment and then discussed with me what she thought was going on between the boy and his dad.



 We decided to have dinner there. The girls of course loved their corn dogs. They both finished every last bite!


Daniel took some selfies with his girls. Makes me feel so content watching this kind of stuff.
And he took pictures of me eating without me knowing it. Lovely. But here I am. See, I was there.

 And we couldn't pass up dessert when there was cotton candy to be enjoyed!


 We let the girls work off the sugar with some dancing to live music.

 Oh, and we did actually buy some fruit! They had a stand from a dairy selling fresh milk. We got the strawberry milk and it was delicious! I'll go back to the Farmer's Market just for the milk! It came in a real glass bottle and was a treat.
These types of evenings are what I live for.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love seeing pictures of you...the woman behind the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I agree with Dusty... good seeing the woman behind the blog! I keep meaning to go to our Farmer's Market but I rarely do..

    ReplyDelete