Monday, August 18, 2014

Recently Enjoyed Things!

Uncle Nate came to visit! He came out to California for a wedding and went to the extra trouble to visit us for a couple of days too. We loved having him and are so thankful he visited!
 He's great with the girls and they loved having him here! I also loved that Daniel thought to take these pictures. He's not a huge picture taker so it must have meant a lot to him to see his brother with his daughters. Sorry if I'm getting too mushy here for you babe.
Morgan was proud of the puzzle she did all by herself. I had started doing it with her and she asked to do it all herself. She's growing up. 
Daniel was doing homework. He's taking a class at Fresno State to improve his reading and comprehension.
 Charlotte was pretending to be sick so Morgan set her up with a blanket, music and plant. I tried asking how the plant helped Charlotte feel better but never got an answer from Morgan. 
 Morgan spotted this not so little guy in our backyard. This picture is deceiving because he doesn't look that big next to our overgrown grass but he was actually huge! We've seen tons of toads here but never a frog! I'm not convinced he wasn't someone's pet who got away.

 I love watching her play. She shoved her stuffed monkey into this highchair and was feeding him. I love watching her take the milk and pretend to fill his cup all the while speaking to him in a gentle, loving voice. If this is role play, I must be doing something right.
 She had made herself dinner and I loved how she sat the knife and spoon out to the sides too.
 Beautiful sunset.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That sunset is unbelievable!
    The girls are so, so cute. Allyson's make-believe world is so fun to watch. I know what you mean...

    ReplyDelete