Sunday, April 6, 2014

Recently Enjoyed Things!

Charlotte dressed herself.


 We spent a beautiful afternoon at our park.
 I enjoyed my vantage point stretched out on a blanket watching my girls play.

 We recently celebrated Daniel's birthday. Love him!

 We celebrated St. Patrick's Day with lots of green. Green clothes, green food...
 My girls LOVE macaroni and cheese! I try to make it more healthy by adding stuff like kidney beans and fruit.
 We celebrated the birthday of a neighbor at an awesome party at "our" park!
 
 Morgan was getting some air! Our neighbor rented a bounce house for the party. I'm so doing this next year for Morgan!
 Just sitting back, chilling and eating some pizza.
 Charlotte loved this bubble making tool. I need to find one for her. 
 They had a pinata too! 

 I was so happy sitting next to Charlotte witnessing her eat her cake and ice cream. I felt so content. The weather was gorgeous and my family was together enjoying a beautiful afternoon outside.


1 comment:

  1. I love these random "round-up" posts where you just kind of have a collection of everyday life events. Feels like I can kind of picture life with you guys.
    The Charlotte dressed herself is an all time favorite. Oh my gosh. LOL
    And her dimples!! Oh. Love them.

    ReplyDelete