Saturday, September 21, 2013

Last Bit of Summer!

I'm so excited that Fall is here! Below are some pictures of our last few moments of summer. The high today is actually only 80 degrees which is a huge drop in temperature for us. I'm just going to warn you that I'll probably talk about how excited I am for Fall about 30 more times before it's over. It's my favorite time of year.
 Daniel reads to the girls in Charlotte's room. 
Charlotte liked to put on big sister's boots. 
 Charlotte's first busted lip. It's the top lip. Look closely. 
 The girls enjoyed playing in dirt all summer. 



 Enjoying an ice cream cone. These are just cute! 

We visited a Farmer's Market in town.



Charlotte didn't want to dance. This is funny.
The girls and I joined Dusty and Chase and headed up to Nana and Papa's house for a weekend visit. We always have a an amazing time visiting them! Look at Charlotte looking up at Papa. :)
 
 Dusty and I didn't get to celebrate Father's Day with our daddy so we made up for it during this visit. 
Chase hung out with Morgan while she destroyed their guest room.
 The girls always color in coloring books my sister and I colored in when we were little. I colored the below when I was in grade school. Probably some of my best work, lol!
 The girls devoured some treats Nana got for them. They like to cuddle with her on the couch while she turns cartoons on for them. She used to do the same for me. :)

My dad has always had a green thumb. I have many fond memories of working in the garden with him.


 Here Mom. Here's a tomato. 



 We went to the park right down the street from Nana and Papa's house. 
This is one of my favorite pictures of these two.
 



 While Daniel was at work, the girls and I spent our Labor Day evening at "our"
park.

My beauty. 


1 comment: