Sunday, April 14, 2013

Snow!

We ventured out for what has become our annual trip to the snow. Morgan as usual loved it! Charlotte, however, seemed miserable. She had been sick so we think she just wasn't fully recovered. At least that's what we're hoping since Morgan loves the snow so much. 

We went to The Sequoia National Park. In a little over an hour we arrived to find a winter wonderland!

 Look how red her nose and hand is! She refused to keep her gloves on.

 Morgan mainly sled the entire time. 

 Poor baby was not a happy camper!
 Daniel took over holding Charlotte so that I could make a snowman with Morgan. Not bad, eh? It was officially my first snowman and I was happy with my accomplishment.

 I had packed a picnic lunch for us but we opted to eat it in the warm car on our way home. 
 Pretty views and weather we don't see everyday. 


 Ah, the valley can be so picturesque! 

 Blossoming orchards...



 Blue, pink, orange, green.
I leave you with this random video I actually didn't mean to upload. It's just of the girls with Daniel on one of his week days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment