Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm 33!

I hope I never feel ashamed of my age. There are so many great things that come with getting older. I drove by a car the other day where a little old woman was sitting in the backseat with her hands rested on top of her head. They were so frail and wrinkled and absolutely gorgeous! I surprised myself because my immediate thought was how beautiful they were. She must have been at least 90. I thought about how much those little hands have accomplished and seen throughout the years. What a privilege it is to get older. Every year we celebrate means we've been blessed to stay on this earth just a little bit longer.

Everyone made me feel so special for my birthday!
 
My sister and good friend Tammy took me to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. They got me amazing gifts, flowers and treated me to lunch. I had an amazing time!

 My coworkers spoiled me too.
 Daniel had flowers sent to my work! They were absolutely gorgeous! Loved the vase, loved the flowers, I just loved everything about them! It was extra fun having them delivered to work too!
Dusty watched the girls for us earlier in the month so Daniel and I could go to sushi and a movie. Date nights are always a huge treat for us!
Cheers to another year!

2 comments: