Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easter at Nana & Papa's House!

Daniel unfortunately had to work Easter weekend so I took the girls and headed up to my parent's house. We had a GREAT time as usual. Below Morgan is hunting for eggs the Easter Bunny hid in the house.
 Charlotte saw one on the floor and made a bee line for it! She's a natural! :)

 It was sweet because Daniel called before he went to work so he could do face time with us. He wanted to watch the girls open their baskets. What a sweet hubby and daddy. 
 Investigating their baskets...


 Love these two pictures! My sweet girls!
 
 Morgan showed Nana her goodies.
 Chocolate mouth!




 I loved Charlotte's sweet little romper. She looked so cute with her little pudgy legs.


 Tea time! Morgan talked about having tea time the entire way up to Nana and Papa's house.
 It got really quiet at one point so I went to look for Charlotte. She had opened Morgan's plastic eggs and stuck a mouth full of chewy candy in her face.
 Look at those bulging cheeks!
 I was afraid she'd choke so I made her spit them out. That's a lot of candy for one little mouth.
 Lunch time! Nana fixed us a delicious ham! 

 Look at her smile at Papa.


 After church we did another Easter Egg hunt outside. It had stormed the night before so Charlotte got sufficiently filthy in her Sunday best.



We already can't wait for our next visit!

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte's Easter outfit is adorable, she made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete