Sunday, March 3, 2013

Disney Princess on Ice!

We were again blessed with free tickets to a show! This time it was to see Disney Princess on Ice! I had been wanting to take Morgan to see this so bad but Daniel and I didn't think spending the money at the time was the best idea. Every time I'd drive by a billboard advertising the event, my stomach would churn a little with disappointment because I knew Morgan would love it. Two days before the show, my sister's step-daughter called offering her tickets because she couldn't go last minute. I was floored and so excited! We were especially grateful when we got there and realized the seats were 4 rows up from the floor. 
This is how Morgan looked as the show began. Priceless!


 My parents always used to spoil me with treats like cotton candy when we went to events like this so I couldn't resist doing the same for Morgan. She wore a crown and enjoyed some cotton candy while viewing the show. 

Morgan and I had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Allyson would have lost. her. mind. Wish they could have gone together! Looks like a very special time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My step-daughter rocks!

    And, I'm also glad you got to go with Sharla and Brenna. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete