Friday, March 15, 2013

Petting Farm!

Every year there is an event in the Valley called The Blossom Trail. I've always wanted to go but never have. This year I was determined to check it out. Really, all it is a scenic drive among gorgeous blossoming orchards. While researching The Blossom Trail I discovered this petting farm and was so excited! Morgan has been asking to visit a farm so she could hold and pet baby animals. 
 She got to feed goats, a miniature horse, and a llama!


 Charlotte was wary of the animals but liked to point at them. 



 Sisters!






 Most of the goats at this farm were fainting goats. I guess it's some type of gene mutation that makes them do this for a couple of seconds when they get scared. In order to catch this baby goat, the farm hand yelled and this little one just blurted and then fell to the ground. It was hilarious, adorable and a little sad all at the same time!

 She gave it a hug. 





 Sorry for the overload of pictures but who can resist cuddly farm animals, little ones and spring dresses! Below is the mommy goat checking on what we were doing with her baby. 
 I fell in love and wanted to take her home with me. Below she was giving me sweet little kisses. 

Love, love discovering things to do in our back yard! Oh, and we never actually made it to The Blossom Trail. There's always next year!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! I wish I could have seen the goat faint, lol. Cannot believe how big Charlotte is getting! And Morgan's hair is so long. You all look so pretty. Funny you never made it to the Blossom Trail! :)

    ReplyDelete