Sunday, March 3, 2013

Zoo Adventure!

We are fortunate to receive free tickets to the zoo courtesy of my work. We recently went and had a beautiful family day!


 It was early February and the zoo was decorated really cute for Valentine's Day.
 We loved the new sea lion exhibit!




 Poor Charlotte (and us) had just had a really rough week because little Charlotte fought a kidney infection all week. We all needed some fresh air but we kept Charlotte in her stroller so she could relax and continue to catch up on her rest.







 Charlotte did get to join in on the giraffe feeding this time though.



 Horns and pigtails. Morgan loves having her hair like this but we don't do it often because she's screams while you put them in. She apparently has a sensitive head! 
 Look at her grabbing the goat's ear below.



 She was kissing the lizard. 
 My daughter is turning into quite the little girl!
 We love this guy. While standing and looking at him, Morgan was telling me why this is a tortoise and not a turtle. I couldn't remember but my 4 year old knew. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Morgan sitting on the elephant. I have so many of Chase doing the exact same thing.

    Love her pig tails!

    ReplyDelete