Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Swimming!

We were invited up to Uncle Frank's and Aunt Dusty's house for a family gathering.
 We had a blast swimming and spending time with family. Unfortunately Daniel had to work.

 Uncle Frank swam Morgan over to their waterfall. 

 Frank's sister and daughter came and brought their young daughters too.

 I tried swimming with Morgan on my back too. It looked much easier when Frank did it. 

 Charlotte hung out with Frank's sister, Charla, while I was inside with Morgan for a little while.

 Love the below series of pictures!


 Look at those two little teeth! They are so cute!




 Morgan asked to watch cartoons in the back bedroom and got special treatment.


 Aunt Dusty got some Charlotte love.
This was a great day! So thankful for my sister and family!

1 comment:

  1. What a great day! Wish we could have been there. Made me laugh about how swimming with Morgan on your back looked easier when Frank did it. I can only imagine, lol.

    ReplyDelete