Saturday, August 18, 2012

Just Lately

It randomly rained here for a few minutes the other day. The rain was even proceeded by thunder which is basically unheard of here. I'm so not used to hearing storms anymore that it took me a minute to figure out what was going on. 
 Even though Morgan had just gotten out of the bath, I let her run outside to enjoy whatever puddles she could!
 Little girls are so much fun! Who else gets away with wearing pink from head to toe like this?
 On a completely random side note, I've been trying to cook healthier lately. I'll probably start including random shots of some dishes I'm trying out. Below was the beginning of some chicken, spinach, and marinara sauce wrapped in egg roll wraps. 
 We've been fortunate enough recently to be given some hand me down clothes. I think Morgan has been looking extra cute for daycare thanks to the generosity.
 
 I bought this hat for Morgan the other day even though it's been more than a hundred degrees every day for the last couple of weeks. I'm finally starting to learn that you have to purchase the cute winter stuff during the summer because by the time it starts to get cold, it's all gone. I'll never understand why stores switch their merchandise from summer stuff to winter stuff in the middle of summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment