Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Yosemite Adventure Continued

Morgan had a blast playing in this stream. She kept walking into it and saying she wanted to swim.
 We packed a lunch and enjoyed it in a beautiful forest right by the stream.
 Morgan fed huge black birds.
 She chased one next to the water's edge. You can see the bird on a rock to the left of Morgan in the below picture.
 I caught Morgan looking up at this huge tree.
 Pictures just don't do Yosemite justice. Seeing these views in person is breathtaking.
 Look at my nature baby! She looked on while the rest of us played in the patch of snow we found.
Morgan sled down this hill many, many times. She kept saying, "I want to do that again!" She had no fear. She sled down frontwards, on her tummy, backwards etc. She'd be going super fast and headed straight towards a rock but she didn't care. She had a smile on her face the whole time.
Love the memories we're making! I truly value this time with my family.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look on Morgan's face in the picture of her looking up at the tree.

    ReplyDelete