Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine Day Festivities!

Charlotte gave her Daddy big smiles when he got home from work on Valentine's Day. She always does this. :)
 That day was extra busy for us because Morgan still had ballet.
 Because we got home so late we opened our gifts to eachother the next day. Daniel had already brought home a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and two delicious gourmet cinnamon rolls for me. I felt spoiled and I'm not going to lie, it felt good!

Below, Daniel gave Morgan a pink rose. It was all his idea. I loved, loved, LOVED this!
 Morgan's face was so sweet as she opened her gift which contained a card, Valentine Elmo book, a marshmallow treat and a box of chocolates. 


 She picked out her bows. She's constantly bringing me bows and asking me to put them in her hair.
 This is what her daycare provider made for each child. I love that she makes each holiday so special. It is very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment