Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Girls Lately

 I've been able to keep Morgan out of my jewelry box for 3 years now but I knew it wouldn't last forever.
 Morgan joined Charlotte on the floor to watch some cartoons.

 Daniel took this picture because he said he loves the look on Morgan's face when she watches tv.
 I love our baby sling! We've been taking advantage of the fact that I'm off during the week. We drop Morgan off at daycare and then go on lunch dates together. As long as Charlotte is in the sling, she doesn't make a sound.
 Bedtime stories...

2 comments:

  1. Love the new posts. Morgan's profile picture is wonderful. Can't get over how much Charlotte is beginning to come into her own. Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Daniel with his girls. Such a good daddy!

    ReplyDelete