Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Tree Time!

Christmas tree shopping...


What a difference a year makes! While there I remembered shopping the year before as a family of 3. In just one year, we got pregnant and had a baby and was now shopping as a family of 4. Crazy!
This is what Charlotte did while we picked out our tree. She slept in her sling.


 We drank hot cocoa while decorating. Yummy!
 My older fashionista...
 I actually went to dinner with Charlotte, Morgan, my mom, sister and friend Tammy. Charlotte again slept in her sling.
 Random photos...

 My younger fashionista... I wasn't patient enough to wait to take the picture until she was happy. At least it's an honest picture.

 Morgan has been enjoying being a mommy to her dolls. I often find scenes like the one below.

 I've been impressed with Morgan's art lately. I even bought some nice, heavy art paper and let Morgan paint a picture and then I framed it and used it as art in her room (I don't have a picture of it). I hang the other paintings in our kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you about Morgan's artistic abilities. I saw that so clearly this summer. She does great with freely exploring medium and design. It is a gift!
    Looking at the Christmas tree shopping with your two precious girls makes us smile. : )

    ReplyDelete