Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Charlotte's First Couple of Weeks

I've been enjoying walking around the house holding my little bundle. I love to cuddle with her and just hold her close.
Morgan continues to do great as a big sis! For the most part she just acts like baby Charlotte has always been here. If anything, she's a little indifferent but I'll take that any day over her feeling slighted or jealous.
Charlotte's first bath. It went as expected. She didn't like it. :)
Morgan was telling me that Charlotte needed her other booty put back on. I found her caressing baby sister's foot.
Morgan was so excited the first time she rode with baby sister in the car!
My mom just left this week leaving me alone with both girls. I loved having my mom here and was really sad to see her go! Daniel went back to work this week too. So far it's felt pretty natural but I definitely have moments where I'm having to adjust to having two. It seems like Charlotte likes to cry every time I sit down to read Morgan a book. I feel bad because Morgan has to patiently wait while I try to take care of Charlotte.
Morgan helped put the star on our tree for the third year in a row. I had a ton of cute pictures of us picking out our Christmas tree and us decorating it but my camera messed up. I'll keep working on trying to get the pictures. I also had pictures of Charlotte's night out on the town with the girls (we went to the Cheesecake Factory). She did great! It's pretty easy at this stage because I just put her in the sling on my chest and she just contently sleeps the whole time. I cover her up so she's not exposed to people's germs. Most people don't even realize I have a newborn strapped to my chest.
 Sooooooooo cute!
 Our tree!

Charlotte has slept for 4 hours straight a couple of nights. I sure hope this continues but I won't count on it just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment