Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011!

This year we got the privilege of visiting with Aunt Julie and the cousins a couple of days before Christmas!
 Cousin Nicole
 Cousin Allyson
 Some Christmas time moments...


 My siblings holding my girls...

Oscar the cat 


 Morgan and I made cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.



 Some of my earliest, fondest memories of Christmas is watching Christmas cartoons in the dark in a back bedroom on Christmas Eve.  
 Morgan accidentally dropped Santa's cookies but he didn't seem to mind. He ate them anyway. My sister's house is so clean that you could eat off her floors anyway. :)
 Oops!
 Can't forget the milk!




 Christmas morning...




 Cutest Christmas bloomers ever! Oh, and the the booties are adorable too! Charlotte got those in her stocking.

 My girls on Christmas!
We had a wonderful Christmas! Not sure why I don't have any pictures of Daniel...Sorry Babe! I actually felt like I was too busy having fun to take many pictures this year. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a few pictures of Daniel that Frank took if you want them.

    ReplyDelete