Friday, November 18, 2011

Random Wonderfulness!

They were actually asleep.


I have no idea why I just now pulled out dress up clothes for Morgan. I've been collecting stuff in a bin but never taken it out for her before. She plays with them constantly now!

Daddy loves it when his 3 girls greet him at the door (Maggie included).


Pretty soon, Daniel will have 4 girls anxiously awaiting his arrival home!


Look Mom! I'm a beaver!


I started my maternity leave this week and am loving it. Daniel caught Morgan and I starting our Friday morning off by cuddling on the couch. Funny enough, we were watching "A Baby Story". I tried turning it so Morgan wouldn't have to watch women struggling with labor but she asked me to turn it back. She likes the part where the baby arrives.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you have this time together before the baby arrives. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete