Friday, November 25, 2011

9 Months Pregnant!

Taken November 24th, 2011.

Just a few more days and we'll be introducing our next little girl to this world. It's obvious that I'm pregnant because I'm fighting back tears just thinking about it. :) My c-section is scheduled for November 30th at 12:30. I'm hoping to make it that long because I've been experiencing contractions for the last week or so. Believe it or not, I've only gained 7 pounds so far. The doctor says that I'll have a net loss of weight after I deliver the baby.

This was me pregnant with Morgan on November 2nd, 2008. This was taken the night before I was induced.

The below picture is of me around 8 months pregnant with Morgan in late September of 2008. My belly is definitely bigger this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment