Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Okay, this is it!

Well, tomorrow is the big day and I think I'm as ready as I can be at this point. I'm so excited about meeting my new little girl! I'm excited about experiencing this with Daniel and the rest of my family. I'm a little nervous about Morgan's reaction because I know she doesn't fully understand yet. Daniel just asked me how I'm doing. I told him I'm mainly excited and a little nervous because everyone just hopes their baby is healthy.

I remember when I started this whole process in January of this year, I went into the doctor's office just to discuss the fact that Daniel and I were going to start trying to get pregnant again. I needed some questions answered considering the complications we had last time. I was fine until I walked into the doctor's office. I started having what felt like an anxiety attack. I told the nurse how I was feeling and she said, "Well, of course you're nervous considering what happened last time!" For some reason that immediately eased me and I instantly felt better. I'm a little concerned that being in the hospital tomorrow will stir up similar emotions. I think I'll be fine though. I'm really not nervous about the c-section. I think I'd be more nervous if I were having a normal delivery because there's always so many unknowns and at least I know what pain I can expect.

I'm ready to start this new chapter in our lives! I'm so thankful for my life and thank God for all his blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment