Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Remember These Mom & Dad?

This weekend we held a yard sale to get rid of a bunch of stuff. We made more than $200 AND organized our garage in the process! Morgan enjoyed seeing her old baby stuff again.

I found a bin containing old toys from my childhood. It was like an early Christmas for Morgan!

Remember these Mom and Dad?


I can't believe how perfectly this sweatshirt fits her!


My parents put me in this sweatshirt one year to go Christmas tree shopping. It has my name (Angie) on it. While shopping for trees Santa walked up to me and said, "Have you been a good girl this year, Angie?" I remember being awe struck because Santa called me by name! How did he know my name? That was amazing to me and I'll never forget it!




I played with this bear when I was around the same age as Morgan is now. Finding this bin and watching Morgan play with all my old toys was something really special to witness.


1 comment:

  1. My mom saved a bunch of my "little people" which were Jeff's and my favorite toys. I love watching the girls play with them. I so remember that baby stuff ... Hard to believe how fast it goes!

    ReplyDelete