Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Love This Little Girl!


Even though things have been busy with preparing for our next little girl, I keep catching myself just staring at Morgan with a huge smile on my face.

Little girls sure are fun!






In order to make room for baby #2, we're having to convert our office into a nursery. That means all our office stuff now has to go either in our master bedroom or garage. I started by cleaning out our master bedroom closet and getting rid of half of our stuff. Then I cleaned out our office closet and transferred that stuff to our master bedroom closet. We're now going to have a desk and computer in our master bedroom. Thank goodness our bedroom is huge!


Right now this adorable little girl is running around our backyard barefoot with Maggie jumping in and out of Maggie's dog pool. Oh to be 2 again!

1 comment:

  1. That top picture looks like one Allyson would make! Morgan is so beautiful and I know she's going to make a wonderful big sister!

    ReplyDelete