Sunday, January 2, 2011

Recharged & Reconnected

I of course could use a few more days off but I'll take what I can get. This weekend I got to spend a lot of wonderful and much needed time with Daniel and Morgan. I finally got some rest too and I feel better.

Morgan and I took advantage of Friday's sunshine and drew on our front driveway with chalk. We read lots of books, tried out a new playdoh Christmas gift (she loved it), baked some leftover cookie dough, played with bubbles and finger painted.

Daniel and I listened to music with nothing but the lights from our Christmas tree illuminating the room. We watched a movie together, attended a New Year's Eve party together and generally just enjoyed having some time with one another.

I took 3 naps this weekend, gave myself a pedicure and manicure and even found time for shopping, cooking and cleaning. I would say it was a successful 3 days off.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got some down time this past weekend. Love the first video of Morgan and the way she would stand up and brush her hair out of her face each time she stood up. ;)

    ReplyDelete