Saturday, December 11, 2010

O-tree!

Morgan has this thing with the letter "o". She calls Christmas trees "o-trees", she calls snowmen "o-men, and cupcakes "o-cakes."
We finally found the time to go get our o-tree.



This year is the first year that Morgan actually understands what's really going on. It's been fun watching her truly "experience" things for the first time.

I expected her to just play while Daniel and I decorated.

But she was actually a HUGE help!


Morgan helped hang every single ornament that went on our tree.
Our method was that Daniel would put the hooks on the ornaments and then Morgan would walk the ornaments over to me and I would hang them on the tree. He taught her to grab the ornaments by the hook and then hand them to me. She did great especially since it was way past her bed time. She was a champ!

Aunt Dusty constantly reminds us that this chill behavior is not normal and we should take that into consideration for future children...


We all took a break after we were done. Daddy enjoyed some eggnog.

I love these two!

Can't forget the grand finale!

I think Maggie likes the tree too. She's been laying by it.

It's a beautiful tree but we can't keep it from leaning to one side. Hopefully we'll figure out how to fix it.

2 comments:

  1. HaHa! Our tree leans to one side, too! ;)

    Your tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. Definitely not normal behavior. As you now have seen for yourself in my children. lol.

    ReplyDelete