Sunday, December 19, 2010

Britt's Birthday!

My brother Britt is visiting from Missouri. Dusty, Chase, Morgan and I drove up to our parents' house in Sacramento to spend the weekend with him and to celebrate his birthday. This weekend has been a lot of fun. Morgan has been having a blast. We may have even busted out Mom's Karaoke machine.

Against my better judgement, I decided to post this video. Check out Morgan's version of Karaoke.
If I never blog again, it's probably because my brother has seen this post. Below, Mom is still her baby boy's number one fan.

Morgan got lots of quality time with everyone.
She was given golf lessons too.



This little piggy...
We made Christmas sugar cookies.



Silly Papa!

Even though it was a rainy, cold weekend, we ventured outside for fresh air.


Morgan thought this area in Nana and Papa's front yard was just her size.

We took a walk to the park.

Morgan on the move...








Morgan had extra fun because Cousin Chase was there playing with her.



Mom even made Britt her famous chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.

And I wrapped his present in pink and purple princess paper.
Love you Bubs!

1 comment: