Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nana and Papa Visit

The weekend before Mother's Day weekend, my parents came down for a visit. I feel very fortunate that I'm able to spend time with the family. We always have a great time and I love getting to see Morgan with her Nana, Papa, Aunt Dusty and Cousin Chase. Morgan got some much needed Papa bonding time.


She loves Chase and Dusty's cat! I keep telling Daniel we need to get her a kitty :) Maggie would enjoy one too.


Morgan enjoyed playing with a basket of balls Chase had in his room. She played with them all weekend and insisted everyone join her.


The weekend at Dusty's house ended with Morgan eating a snack while watching cartoons! I realize that this little activity is unhealthy in so many ways but I secretly love that this works wonders when you need to get something done around the house. In my defense, it's always a healthy snack and the cartoon never lasts longer than 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment