Friday, April 2, 2010

Bunny Love

After the experience of taking pictures with Santa, I originally decided against taking Morgan to get pictures taken with the Easter Bunny. It seemed like pictures with Santa was more torture than fun for Morgan. But then a friend of mine told me about this place where kids get to take pictures with live bunnies. I knew Morgan would love petting bunnies so Daniel and I took her last night. She immediately spotted the bunnies when we got there and got really excited. They sat the bunny down and then sat her right next to it and she was thrilled! Most of the pictures taken were of her actually petting the bunny but Daniel and I picked the below picture because we thought it showed her sweet personality. It was a lot of fun for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. She looks great in her Easter best. Don't sit on the spherical pellets!

    ReplyDelete