Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Saturday, Linda, "Morgan" and I colored eggs.
Okay, well Linda and I colored eggs, while Morgan applied stickers.
The finished product...
The Easter Bunny left a basket out for Morgan to find first thing Easter morning.
Morgan spotted it right away and pointed and squealed with excitement.

She then proceeded to carry the plastic eggs from her basket one by one to Grandma Linda.
After she finished showing Grandma all of her eggs, Daniel and I showed Morgan the eggs the Easter Bunny had hidden for her in our living room. I was a little apprehensive about whether Morgan would grasp the concept of hunting eggs but she did great! She definitely got the idea and had a blast hunting. She even found one that Daniel and I had forgotten about. We were all relaxing in the living room when we heard, "Ohhhhhhhhh" as she ran and grabbed the forgotten egg.

Dad helped her find some eggs that were hidden up high.

Later that day, I gave Morgan the chocolate bunny from her Easter Basket. Watching the progression was pretty funny. First it was mainly indifference.
Then it lead to surprise.

And then came smiles and her saying, "hmmmmmm."

It ended with pure joy.
While Daniel was at work that evening, I spent the majority of the time cuddling and playing with Morgan. We got some much needed bonding time not only with each other but with Grandma too. We had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cute giraffe outfit Morgan is wearing. Someone has very good taste!

    ReplyDelete