Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ahhh nature...

I absolutely love going up to the mountains, where Frank and Dusty live, to watch Chase's sporting events. I love it not only because I want to support my nephew but because where they live is like a little get-a-way. The drive up is scenic and once there I enjoy being out in nature. Saturday, Morgan and I went and watched Chase play baseball.


Wildflowers were growing along the side of Dusty's driveway so I let Morgan investigate.




That evening Dusty, Chase, Morgan and I went to a friend's BBQ. Morgan meticulously picked up pine needles one at a time and handed them to our friend Joyce. Joyce graciously obliged Morgan's gifts for about 45 minutes which I really appreciated because it allowed me to enjoy a glass of wine.
Eventually Morgan's pile was too big for Joyce to hold so Dusty found Morgan a basket. It was cute because Morgan carried the basked around with one hand while she used her other to continue to collect pine needles. This was great practice for Easter Egg Hunting!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous pictures!! Wish we could have been there with you. How funny she is!

    ReplyDelete