Monday, April 26, 2010

So sweet!

I wish I could capture Morgan’s personality on film. I don’t normally video tape her, so when the video camera comes out she stops whatever it is she’s doing. Morgan often has these moments where she is just so delicate and sweet and dainty and lady-like that I just sit there in amazement while observing her. Lately, I find myself just admiring Morgan and how special she is. I know every parent feels this way because every child is unique.

Morgan’s sweet, dainty, girlie self just makes me smile and love being around her. She doesn’t have a huge vocabulary but she’ll sit there and just jibber- jabber constantly in her sweet little voice. She’s extremely expressive as she tells her stories and sometimes at the most intimate moments she just sucks me in with her little self. I hate that there is really no way to quite explain what the experience is like and I doubt I’ll ever capture one of these moments on film. I guess I’ll just have to be content in knowing that Daniel and I are some of the few who will ever get to experience these precious moments.
Here’s some video I recorded trying to capture Morgan’s personality.

2 comments:

  1. Flip Videos are great for filming. Set it up on a mini tri pod and then leave it in a location for filming up to an hour and twenty minutes. You are bound to find some special moments. These are wonderful. Morgan is a "reader"!

    ReplyDelete