Friday, March 26, 2010

Daddy and Morgan's Hair

Ever since Morgan was born, Daniel has asked me to brush her hair for him even when he gives her a bath or gets her ready for day care. He doesn't mind bathing her, dressing her, or doing anything really except brushing her hair. A couple of months ago after giving her a bath he called me in to brush her hair when it finally dawned on me that there's no reason he can't do it. I finally told him this and left the room. I came back a little later to find this.

I know what he was doing. He did the worst possible job, in hopes of me not wanting him to brush her hair anymore. It didn't work!

And then this past week Daniel called me in during their bath time to show me this.

I was actually impressed with this hairdo.

1 comment:

  1. These hair pics had me laughing out loud. I'm glad that you recognized Daniel's ploy about doing Morgan's hair. I'd tell you to take her out in public with one of his hairdos on Morgan but it would only embarrass you, not him!

    ReplyDelete