Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quirky!

Every child has things that make them quirky in some way. The first one I noticed about Morgan was actually brought to my attention by my mother. One day my mom mentioned that Morgan really likes her feet. She was right, Morgan likes to play with her toes. I really noticed this during Christmas when she would take the pine needles that had fallen from the Christmas tree and put them between her toes. Hey, I was just happy that it kept her busy for extended periods of time and yes, I was watching to make sure none of the needles made it into her mouth. But the strangest thing I have yet to witness Morgan put in between her toes are her cheerios. I'm sorry to say the Cheerios were eaten even after being placed between the toes. See below....

I've been so excited to see Morgan learn to do something new every day but this past week Morgan learned she could do something that really annoys Mom and Dad. She likes to take off her pants! We keep the house pretty cool so it annoys me when I find her like this.

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of pure determination in that second picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete