Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nice Day at the Park

Daniel and I have been trying to coordinate taking Morgan to the park for weeks now. Rain and the fact that Daniel usually works weekends has prevented us from making the trip. Fortunately, Daniel had Sunday off and it was an absolutely gorgeous, sunny, crisp day. Our first outing was to the batting cages where we met Cousin Chase and Aunt Dusty.

Dad did some hitting! Morgan and I enjoyed watching him.

Dad and Morgan try out the slide.

And then Morgan does it on her own. She really enjoyed it and would push herself down the slide.



Cute Cousin Chase and Morgan.


Funny faces...


A girl and her phone...
Okay, I promise at some point I will stop taking pictures of Morgan eating random stuff but again I have to reiterate my sheer joy of Morgan being on a regular diet. I used to love it when my mom would buy me animal crackers in this handy little box so when I saw it at the store I had to get it for Morgan. It was a hit!

The morning of our visit to the park started off with pancakes. Morgan's first of course.

1 comment:

  1. Dad hit at the batting cage? I'll bet that went well.

    Animal crackers are separate food group for some generations of American children!

    Morgan's getting too big. We need to plan a trip out to the West Coast.

    ReplyDelete