Sunday, April 15, 2018

Getting Older!

The below pic has nothing to do with this post (it's random anyway) but I had to add it because it's of Charlotte in that cute outfit again! She looks like a little rocker to me. Nana bought her the shirt, pants and shoes. Actually, Nana bought Morgan the shirt and pants lol but they got passed down!

 Daniel did a great job of buying me a cake and flowers for my birthday! I loved them!
I keep trying different plants on our back patio but without much luck. They all seem to get fried during our hot, hot summers!
Daniel's birthday is about 2 and half weeks after mine. I was making dinner for him that night when Morgan walked out of her room looking all spruced up! She said she wanted to dress up for his birthday. I thought she did an amazing job with her look. She looked beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment