Sunday, April 15, 2018

Everyday Good Stuff!

Taking care of my sick baby!
 Doctor's visit for this poor kiddo. Even though what we pay for insurance every month is only a little less than what we pay for our mortgage, I'm still so thankful to live in a country where when my kid gets sick, I'm able to take her to a doctor to get her help.

 Shopping for girls is soooo much fun!

 She was testing out the new sunnies (that's how they say sunglasses in Europe :) for me!

 Dinners from scratch! I really don't do this enough.
 Time spent at mom and dad's work...
 Mickey's Yogurt is always a hit!
 Sticker play time during Morgan's karate class!
 Being able to not match and still look so cute!
Charlotte getting spoiled while shopping with mom.
 I'm airing my dirty laundry here, or at least my clean laundry. Anyone else let their clean laundry pile up like this? Our guest bed has multiple uses.


 Shopping for a winter coat to wear to Reno and to our snow trips every winter. I ordered it online and was happy with how it fit.
 Oh how I love an organized drawer! I had to take a picture of this because Morgan was the one who actually organized it. I was so proud and thankful.
 I thought she was rocking it in this outfit!
 Dropping off Maggie at Petsmart before our vacation. She's such a good girl!
Morgan loves hotels!
We had friends over for Superbowl so I made a nice spread and then took a picture of it to advertise what you could do with the food purchased at Grocery Outlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment