Friday, November 10, 2017

Morgan's Christmas Performance!

We got to attend Morgan's Winter Performance at school! She was darling. I picked this dress out for her I think the night or two before her performance and I enjoyed witnessing how beautiful she felt in it. I made a point to pick out something I thought she'd really like. I enjoy her girly side that likes to dress in fancy dresses and feel pretty and special while doing it.
She's in the middle of the back row in the below picture.

 Aunt Dusty came to watch too! She's such a good Aunt to our girls.




 While waiting for the performance to start, Daniel was teaching Charlotte something and since it's now a year since this happened I have no idea what it was lol!


 There are lots of perks to owning a business. This one is silly but appreciated none the less. We purchased the highest PTC (Parents & Teachers Committee) membership to the girls' school for lots of reasons. Obviously it's to support their school, but we're able to promote our business as well. We've partnered with their school to donate store funds to them and because we purchased a PTC membership, we get lots of perks like front row seating at all their performances (this alone made it worth it ha!) I love being able to show up at anytime and not stress about getting there early to grab a good spot to be able to view your kiddo and get good pics.


 Aunt Dusty came to our house afterwards to give Charlotte her birthday present. It was a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment