Friday, November 10, 2017

Charlotte's Recital & Christmas Cookie Baking!

 Charlotte performed in a Christmas recital for her tap/ballet class. These little costumes were to die for! The performance just added a little more sparkle and magic to the season for us.

 Ha! She likes to pose and I promise it's ALL her. I do not request the poses.





 After her recital, Aunt Dusty came over so we could bake Christmas cookies and goodies together.







 No doubt this is going to be a favorite memory for the girls because they LOVE doing this every year.



Morgan's meticulous work...





I grew up watching and loving these Christmas classics. I bought them for the girls and they now watch them every year too. They always bring back so many magical Christmas memories for me.

 The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment