Friday, November 10, 2017

Everyday Life!

I love these sneakers Nana bought Charlotte. They are so darling! This is the extent of how much we need to "bundle" up during California winters! Occasionally, if we're spending extended time outside, we'll need a scarf, beanie, and gloves.
 Weekend lunches out! Daniel usually works on the weekends too and likes for us to meet him for lunch. We happily oblige.
 Scarves. I miss wearing scarves but the weather is starting to cool down again. I'm soooo excited!
 Cookie eating at an after school lunch with her momma and there's those sneakers again!

 There's lots of little moments that happen during the day where I stop and breathe in the goodness of this life I'm living. These two pictures are an example of one of those moments. I passed by our laundry room and stopped to appreciate seeing adorable little girl clothes out drying. These are clothes I get to witness my two littles wearing and enjoying life in. It's all very simple and good. Oh so good.
 Check out the work done by our (at the time) transitional kindergartner! Such great writing kiddo!
 Okay, I know I'm on a shoe kick right now but look at these boots. They're so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment