Friday, July 14, 2017

Work, Work, Work!

My kitchen table generally looks much worse than this. We currently use our 4th bedroom as a guest/office space but since it's so small the office space isn't big enough for what I need now that I'm working from home. We have a bonus room that is used as a play room for the girls right now. Maybe we should consider using half of that room for a proper office for me so our kitchen table can go back to being used what it's intended for.
 So I haven't really been decorating much this past year because the new business takes up all my spare time but looking at pictures of decorating in the past makes me want to get my act together! I didn't decorate for 4th of July that just passed and Morgan commented on it which made me sad.
 Our girls spend time with us at work a little bit each week. 
 Charlotte enjoys typing while Morgan draws. Our office at work is so dilapidated! Some day we'll spruce it up.
 Our store! 

 Daniel put the girls to work!
 I wonder what they'll think of the business as they grow. I'm not sure I ever shared but shortly after learning we were going to own this location, I told Charlotte that the store was going to be ours. I'll NEVER forget her reaction as a 4 year old! Her eyes got big and a huge smile flashed on her face as she said, "Really? Oh mommy! I'm so proud of you!" Having a 4 year old child say they're proud of you was priceless. Literally, nothing could replace that moment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment