Thursday, July 13, 2017

Pumpkin Patch 2016!

I always look forward to visiting the pumpkin patch with the family. It's a fun kick off to the holiday season for me. 
We're so lucky because we've found one that is a gem! It has so many unique activities and has definitely become a tradition for us. 
 Daniel showed them how it's done on an old school tree swing!

 Hmmm.....what to choose. What to choose?








 Taking turns...



 Hikes through the forest!

 Secret tunnels and slides!

 They were so cute waiting for the steam train to come. 

 Oh my! Look at this beautiful smile!


 She's growing up...
Normally we eat corn dogs but their stand was out of service so we did the next best thing. Dickey's BBQ joint has easily become a family favorite for us.

I will keep going to this pumpkin patch as long as the girls let me. I know they'll have fond memories of our visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment