Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Summer Garden Continued!

Early morning sunshine. 
During the summer, I enjoy checking on my garden when the day is new and the air is cool(er). 


As I'm sure is true for many gardeners, zucchini is the most abundant in our garden. We like to make zucchini bread out of it. I tried a chocolate version this year and while it was beautiful, I really didn't care for it.

 My zucchini bread helpers! Morgan does a good job with grating the zucchini and is a really big help with that part of the process. 
 One day while Morgan was in school, Charlotte helped me make some zucchini bread. She was so darling in her dress up clothes baking with me.





 And she helped me water the garden too! As you can see, it really needed it!


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to get free zucchini again this summer. I hope you plan on growing me some.

    ReplyDelete