Sunday, December 4, 2016

Summer Activities!

Every summer, I sign the girls up for a 2 week swimming lesson. It's a challenge on my part because it's everyday, Monday through Friday and I have to sit in triple digits outside in the sun! This summer I brought an umbrella and sat on the steps in the pool because I was so hot! It's great for the girls and I really do enjoy seeing them progress with their swimming.







At the same time as swimming this year, Charlotte was in dance and Morgan was in karate. I'd pick up Charlotte from her daycare provider who thankfully had her ready to go in her swimsuit. We'd rush to pick up Morgan, have her quickly change and we'd go to swim class. We'd rush to karate two days a week right after swim class for Morgan to attend. It was a lot but it wasn't too much since it was only for 2 weeks.

My tiny dancer! She's in a tap/ballet combo class.


 My tough karate girl!


This was one of her first days in class.
I feel very fortunate to be able to provide extracurricular activities for our girls. 

1 comment:

  1. That water looks so refreshing! And I'm always completely impressed by how much you fit into a day.

    ReplyDelete