Sunday, January 22, 2017

Charlotte!

It was an extra hot day so I was surprised to find Charlotte tucked in for the night like this!
She's such a cutie!

 Child's play...

She got a new bag to hold her dance and gymnastics stuff.












I had asked Charlotte to put on some shoes so we could take Morgan to karate. This isn't exactly what I had in mind but we rolled with it.
 One morning after dropping Morgan off at school, Charlotte and I made an extra messy pit stop at Starbucks! Honestly, I hadn't even brushed her hair yet and that combined with a chocolate chip muffin proved to be a messy and fun breakfast!



 She asked to play before we left. She said the heart was for me because she loved me.


Even though I had rolled out of bed with no shower or makeup, I took some selfies while waiting on Charlotte in the bathroom lol!

1 comment: