Saturday, July 2, 2016

Walk Around The Lake!

While Morgan was in school, Charlotte and I met Aunt Dusty up where she lives for a walk around the lake in her neighborhood. I love this spot! It's where Daniel and I got married.




 She was jumping up and down with excitement and just having fun!
 Come here ducks!

 Here they come!
 Okay, they're getting a little too close. Here I come momma!











I just really, really love this fun spirited, goofy, and carefree (most of the time) kid! She's such a light in my life and I feel so grateful to get to be her momma.



 Aunt Dusty said there was this spot in the trail where this friendly cat always visits her. When we got to this spot she started calling for it and sure enough, the cat answered her call to see what all the commotion was about, lol!

  A gentlemen driving a truck pulled up to us and asked if we'd like to show Charlotte the turtle he found crossing the road. He pulled over to save it and return it to the lake. I love witnessing acts of kindness from strangers. We all need more of that in our lives. 

 Picnic time!
 Such a beautiful day...

1 comment: