Friday, July 15, 2016

Just Life, Beautiful Life!

I don't know if it's warranted but I'm always impressed when 4 year old Charlotte follows the directions to make her Lincoln Log structures. 
 The girls love feeding their library books to the green giant box when it's time (nearly always overdue) to return them!
 I took this picture as part of my gearing up process to head to Emeryville for training which meant my sister would be watching our girls for an entire week! I took this picture to show Aunt Dusty some of the ways I do the girls' hair. 

 Treat at Panera before heading to a movie.


My girls and I love our movie theater! The girls beg to play among the fountains every time.

This is a pic of a text I sent to my friends to remember a cute conversation between my girls.

Charlotte: I wish mommy and daddy would let me pick up the trash in the whole world so I could save our planet. 
Morgan: Yeah, you could be famous like George Washington or Abe Lincoln.
Charlotte: What does that mean?
Morgan: Famous means people remember you when you die and authors will write about you and illustrators will draw pictures of you.

I have two smart girls!


Sometimes there just aren't any words...
Well that's quite the outfit Charlotte!
Sometimes dinner for the girls looks like this and they're perfectly fine with that. 
I adore how she places her hand on me when we take selfies. She's so precious!
 Cutie in the backseat!

I love her hair like this. She doesn't request a "bun" often but when she does, I happily oblige.

Back when it was cooler we happened upon this adorable little guy on one of our walks which has sparked Morgan's repeated request for a pet turtle. However, she wants a snake and lizard too. So NOT happening!

Fresh ingredients are easy to come by when you work at a grocery store!
It's the little things that bring me happiness. I bought these little pots at work and found adorable little succulents to habitat them!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought a little girl with mismatched clothes and a dirty face would be so precious. Charlotte proves me wrong every time.

    ReplyDelete