Friday, July 15, 2016

Easter At Nana and Papa's 2016!

My girls, Easter 2016!
The goods! 
These are the baskets the girls woke up to Easter morning.
 These are terribly blurry pictures but still capture their excitement.







I think Morgan was laughing at her sister. They are the sweetest!




 Waiting at a restaurant for lunch after church with the family!

 She was being silly joking around with Dusty and Chase who were laying on the floor.
 Easter Egg Hunt in dad's newly redone gorgeous backyard!


 And they're off!









A little while later Charlotte wanted to play with some bubbles she got in her Easter basket so I joined her outside.









I love that we've been able to celebrate this holiday with extended family the last few years. Poor Daniel always has to work so the girls and I head up to my parents house for a couple of days.
Family time is the best!

1 comment: