Saturday, June 11, 2016

Valentine's Day!

We made chocolate covered pretzel goody bags for their friends! 








 Have to make a mess to have fun sometimes!

 And they made Valentines for their friends too.




 Just relaxing on the chair with her Kindle...
 I especially enjoyed watching Morgan make Valentines because she just kept repeating how fun it was and how excited she was to give the Valentines to her friends. She filled out all of them all on her own.

We made a heart shaped cookie for daddy!

And I made the below cake for my new co-workers.

 The girls got miniature pink rose bushes and some chocolate from their daddy and I.

 Daniel treated me to some pretty flowers! 
I really love this holiday. I enjoy how festive and fun the house and all the activities are.

No comments:

Post a Comment